Ingredients32 m servings 571 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Center two chicken breast halves on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Spoon 1/4 the barbecue sauce over each piece of chicken. Top each piece of chicken with 1/4 of the vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Grill 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- OR bake 18 to 22 minutes on a baking sheet in oven until chicken reaches 170 degrees F on meat thermometer.
- Open packets carefully, allowing steam to escape, by cutting along top fold with sharp knife.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIPS:
- To save one packet for second meal, store cooled packet in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. Reheat packet in oven on baking sheet OR open packet, place meal on microwave safe plate and reheat in microwave. Allow longer cooking time for larger boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Per Serving: 571 calories; 6.9 g fat; 76.6 g carbohydrates; 51.8 g protein; 129 mg cholesterol; 1517 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I made but added more bbq sauce than recommended (by double). The veggies needed some sauce to help keep from browning too much.
An easy way to grill chicken and the chicken comes out moist. I did sprinkle some garlic powder, pepper and salt on the chicken. I wrapped each chicken individually so that each person could h...
I have to agree with others this chicken needs some seasoning. I originally thought it was maybe because of the sauce others used but nah...it needs some simple seasoning. As for the foil packet...
I loved the ease of preparation and clean up. I think it definitely needs the addition of salt and pepper and maybe some additional spices. It paired well with a baked potato. Thanks for the r...
only thing I would do differently is add some basic seasoning to the chicken itself
The first time I made this, I used the oven. It turned out ok, but the flavors weren't super pronounced and it didn't look very appetizing. The second time I made it, I used the grill, and tha...
I made this in my oven because the weather wasn't cooperating! I used chicken thighs and baked them for 15 minutes. At the same time, I baked two small potatoes. I used drained canned corn. I...