Ingredients45 m servings 255 cals
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C). Grease a large baking sheet. Place popped popcorn in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a saucepan; bring to a boil until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Combine drink mix and baking soda in a large bowl; pour sugar mixture into drink mixture, stirring carefully. Sugar mixture will bubble. Pour mixture over popcorn; toss to evenly coat. Transfer coated popcorn to baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes, until coating has hardened, about 30 minutes. Cool and break popcorn into pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- Use a baking sheet with a high lip on the edges unless you are fortunate enough to find a full sheet tray. This is what I would have liked.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 11.8 g fat; 38.5 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love it! Its so good. Everyone I tell is like gross and im like just try it. Some im bringing it for our thanksgiving snack pot luck!
I loved it, I'll use grape flavor next time and I used a smidge more corn syrup than the recipe called for