Pineapple Mango Banana Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 253 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Drain pineapple and mango in a fine mesh strainer fitted over a bowl. Transfer pineapple and mango to a large bowl; mix in bananas and lime juice.
- Mix sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a separate bowl. Add sugar mixture to fruit mixture; toss to coat. Fold in butter pieces. Set aside until flavors have blended, 15 to 30 minutes. The longer it sits, the better it will set up during baking.
- Press 1 pie crust into a 9-inch plate plate; spoon fruit mixture into pie crust. Top with the second pie crust, crimping the edges together to seal. Cut a few slits in the top crust for ventilation during baking. Line the crust edges with aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until crust is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 8.2 g fat; 45.5 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 158 mg sodium. Full nutrition