Ingredients55 m servings 532
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook potatoes in the microwave until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Arrange half the potatoes in the prepared baking dish; top with half the bacon, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, and black pepper. Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 39.8 19 25.2 106 905 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I cut this down to one serving and altered just a few ingredients to use what I had on hand. I don't believe the changes altered the outcome of the recipe. I used one Russet baking potato whic...
I made this for a family brunch and it went over great! I left out the bacon to make it vegetarian and boiled my potatoes (I don't have a microwave.) I actually boiled the potatoes the day bef...
This was really really tasty, but it was difficult to cook the potatoes in the microwave, maybe should have used whole baking potatoes instead of quartered baby reds? Next time ; )
This recipe was easy to make and it was pretty tasty. If I make it again I will add more spices as I found it a bit bland for my taste.