Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 297 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, butter, and 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until dough is golden; mix in walnuts. Roll dough into marble-sized balls; arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until balls are light golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Place 6 cups confectioners' sugar in a bowl; roll balls in the confectioners' sugar until completely coated; place balls on a plate to cool completely. Roll balls in the confectioners' sugar a second time.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the confectioners' sugar used for coating. The actual amount of confectioners' sugar consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 14.2 g fat; 42.1 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1