White Spaghetti Pie
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 645
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray the inside of a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot water to a boil; add salt. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- Line a microwave-safe plate with paper towels; arrange pepperoni atop paper towels. Top with another paper towel.
- Microwave pepperoni for 1 minute. Carefully remove top paper towel to release steam; replace with new paper towels (top and bottom) and continue microwaving, in 1-minute intervals, until most of the grease has been released. Repeat with salami.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a large bowl; mix in elbow macaroni, pepperoni, salami, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish; pat down with a spoon. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until bubbling and lightly browned, about 10 more minutes. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sodium from the salt used in boiling the macaroni. The actual amount of salt consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 645 calories; 32.7 45.9 39.8 230 3082 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
November Faceless Frenzy 2013 - This is like a baked macaroni and cheese with meat. It bakes up quite firm because of the eggs and I believe, the noodle choice. We all enjoyed this for dinner,...
It was good. This has a lot of potential. It's definitely a "pie." Almost quiche-like because of the eggs. My problem was that is was a little dry. Maybe 45 mins is too long? Maybe try skipping...