Ingredients9 h 20 m servings 290
- Mix honey, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and salt in a bowl, stirring until salt has dissolved. Place chicken into marinade, turn chicken pieces over to coat, and cover bowl. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Mix corn flake crumbs with walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a shallow bowl. Remove chicken pieces from marinade, discarding the used marinade, and press into crumb mixture to coat. Arrange chicken into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken meat is no longer pink inside, the juices run clear, and chicken is browned, about 1 hour. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest piece of chicken should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade and breading ingredients. The actual amount of the ingredients consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 16 11.9 24.6 86 635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made sure to marinade as one reviewer thought skipping the marinade may have changed the dish but I'm not sure what the marinade did as we found this a little lacking in the flavour we were ex...
Very easy to make - and family said it was tasty. Not full of flavor, but a good quick dish.
I added chilli flakes to the breading and it added flavour and heat to this dish. My family is a big fan of spicy food so it was a big hit at our house.