Ingredients1 d 20 m servings 228
- Whisk together cola, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, horseradish, garlic, and black pepper in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add steak, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove steak from resealable bag and discard remaining marinade.
- Cook steak on the preheated grill to desired doneness, about 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 8.7 8.1 27.7 65 1392 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
This marinade was perfect for our steaks. Adds just the right amount of flavor.
My family thought this added a nice flavor to the steak. I don't usually eat red meat but had a few bites to try it. The steak was very moist and tender. I didn't have time to marinate for 24 h...
I made this for a group at a football party and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was incredibly easy!
I liked it but didn't love it. The whole family ate it though. Would prefer to try a different marinade on steaks next time.
I only made this once, but when I did, boy was it good! I can't say its the best steak marinade I have ever had but it sure is tasty. The hubby loves it!
I didn't have the EXACT ingredients, so I improvised. I used the Pepsi and soy sauce, used whole grain mustard, upped the garlic to about 6 cloves and didn't have prepared horseradish but I did ...
My go to marinade with simple ingredients. Always produces a tender result.
Awesome!! We lived it! Very easy and ingredients that I had on hand!