Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 217 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Beat butter and shortening together with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth; gradually add white sugar and brown sugar, beating on medium speed, until incorporated. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl; mix into butter mixture until incorporated. Fold in white chocolate and cinnamon. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Drop dough by the heaping tablespoonful onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving 3 inches between cookies.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the edges, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool on the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack until cookies are firm.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 12.6 g fat; 24.4 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 145 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These taste just like expensive macadamia nut cookies. Love the crunch too. Very easy recipe. Next time I will chop the white chocolate chunks bigger or use bagged white chips. The oven time was...