Ingredientsservings 377 cals
- Sweat onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken, corn, beans and chilies and heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken broth, Idahoan(R) Bacon & Cheddar Chipotle Flavored Mashed Potatoes and tomatoes. Simmer for 45 minutes and adjust seasoning (we like it a little bit spicy so we add some hot sauce at this point).
- Here's the important part when serving: Crunch up tortilla chips on bottom of the bowl and ladle soup over. Top with diced avocado, sliced olives, shredded cheese, green onions, a dollop of sour cream and cilantro.
- * We prefer rotisserie chicken for this recipe.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 12.4 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 1278 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My family loves it. I'm a novice cook, this recipe is easy and taste great!
It was very good!!! I doubled this recipe and it was enough to feed a party of 25 people! I am rating this recipe a 4 1/2 star because I added added a package of taco seasoning to add a little...
My family loves it! The only change I made was adding some extra chicken stock. I will be making this again.
Decent by the original recipe but if following it your going to want more umph. I read the reviews before making. glad I did. I used an entire deli chicken, more broth, could not find the exact ...