Shrimpy Mashed Potatoes
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Idahoan Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Set aside.
- Saute shrimp in olive oil until cooked through.
- Fold in gently the cheeses, sour cream and cooked shrimp to the mashed potatoes.
- Place mixture in a glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
You might also like
ReviewsRead all reviews 1