- Mix eggs with hash browns.
- Stir in veggies and seasonings.
- Spray or brush oil on your waffle iron and heat up.
- Pour enough batter to cover the lower cooking surface. Close lid and cook per manufacturers instructions until golden brown.
- Serve hot with sour cream and salsa.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Worked as a quick and simple dish that I served for a light supper, with a bit of chopped ham added. I used frozen hash browns instead of rehydrated, which shouldn't change the final product. I ...
I tried this recipe this a.m. for brunch. Very tasty and a good way to use an appliance that usually only gets used for waffles. Instead of sour cream and salsa, I topped them with shredded ched...
This was a really great recipe, except WAY too much pepper! Try 1/4 tsp if you want to feed it to your children. I love that you used rehydrated potatoes since I have a lot of those, but could...
Delicious and super easy. I used only 1/2 tsp pepper. But I might add a little cayenne next time or seasoned salt just for a little more flavor. Thanks