Ingredients9 h 25 m servings 138 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Spread crescent roll dough out into an 11x14-inch jelly roll pan; pinch perforations and seams together to make a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and vegetable soup mix together in a bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture over the crust. Sprinkle pizza with radishes, green, red, and yellow bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, and celery, pressing vegetables into the cream cheese mixture.
- Cut pizza into squares, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
- Cook's Notes:
- Veggie suggestions (the ones we use have a star): *Radishes, roma tomatoes, *green, red, and yellow pepper, *broccoli, *cauliflower, *carrots, black or green olives, mushrooms, green onions, *celery.
- The prep time and servings will vary, depending on how many people you have helping chop vegetables (it is a bit time-consuming) and how big (or small) you make the squares when you cut it.
Per Serving: 138 calories; 10.5 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 233 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Veggie pizza is my favorite appetizer. The one thing that makes this recipe different from others I've made is that it uses vegetable soup mix rather than Italian or ranch dressing. One change ...
This "fills" my carb/pizza cravings...we absolutely love it. The only difference is that I use low fat cheeses: mozzarella, and mild white cheddar; and sprinkle pizza with Italian seasoning and...
This is pretty tasty. I used chopped spinach, green onions, radishes, carrots, and grape tomatoes. It is a lot doughier than I expected. Would it work to use only one can of dough and roll it...
I used Ranch dressing because it was what I had and it was delicious! Took it to work for a "Treat Day" and it was gone by 10:00. Earlier reviews had mentioned that the crust was too thick or t...
Everybody raved about it. Will be making this for most get togethers!
This was wonderful! I used Lipton cup of soup spring veggie seasoning and it was delicious. I did open another packet and added a little more to taste. The flavor is not as zesty as the ranch ki...
We have made vegetable before but I ran across this one with added ingredients and I am glad that I did. The added ingredients made a world of difference in the taste. It was very good. Will def...
I used sour cream instead of mayo, and ranch dry dip mix instead of veg dip. Fresh and light