Four Cheese Corn Dip
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 415 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Idahoan Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes with 1 1/2 cups boiling water and prepared chicken gravy.
- Fold in corn and half of the shredded cheese.
- Place in buttered baking dish, top with remaining cheddar cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until cheese turns bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
Per Serving: 415 calories; 21.2 g fat; 48.6 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 678 mg sodium. Full nutrition