Chili Blanco by Idahoan®
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 193 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat chicken broth to a low boil.
- Remove product from packages of Idahoan Scalloped Homestyle Casseroles and place in a gallon-sized storage bag. Use a rolling pin to crunch up the pieces.
- Add potato pieces and scalloped cheese blend to chicken broth and cook until tender.
- Reduce to a simmer and add chicken, diced green chilies and beans.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cheese just before serving or place in the bottom of soup bowl and ladle chili over the top.
- Add garnishes such as fresh chopped cilantro, lime wedge, or chopped scallions if desired.
- * You can substitute 3 cans of chicken breast meat for the shredded rotisserie chicken.
Per Serving: 193 calories; 2.2 g fat; 25.4 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 2132 mg sodium. Full nutrition