Cheesy Mashed Potato Stuffed Mushrooms
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (24 stuffed mushrooms)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Add shredded cheese (reserve enough to top mushrooms), chives and bacon.
- Remove stems from clean mushrooms and stuff caps with potato mixture.
- Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish. Place mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You might also like