Carlton's Scalloped Potatoes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine potatoes and sauce mix in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Stir in boiling water, milk, and margarine or butter with whisk.
- Mix in pesto, tomatoes and artichoke hearts, if using.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Top with cheese and bake 5 more minutes, or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
- Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.