Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and fold carefully. Use the water from the canned artichokes along with the boiling water.
- Place in a 9 x 12 baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake until bubbling and golden brown.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.5 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 22.5 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 1107 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1