Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and fold carefully. Use the water from the canned artichokes along with the boiling water.
- Place in a 9 x 12 baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil.
- Bake until bubbling and golden brown.
- Serve with baguettes or crackers.
You might also like
Per Serving: 250 calories; 11.5 14.6 22.5 74 1107 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1