Ingredientsservings 556 cals
- Saute garlic, onion and peppers in olive oil until onions are transparent.
- Add meat and brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and once mixture is very hot, add the packages of potatoes.
- Mix thoroughly, add beans and simmer for at least one hour on medium heat.
- Gather up your own buckaroos and serve the chili topped with a large dollop of Fiesta Dip.
- * You can also add some hot Italian ground sausage for more heat.
Per Serving: 556 calories; 23.9 g fat; 43.6 g carbohydrates; 38.3 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 1270 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Agree with foxybirds. Unfortunately started making it before reading your comments. Needs lots of extra spices and liquid. The chipotle potatoes give it a weird taste and a pinkish color. I won...
This is no trip to flavor town. I had to doctor it up to give it flavor. I would not make this again. Considering the expense and time I am very disappointed.