Art's Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 107 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 stuffed mushrooms)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes.
- Remove stems from clean mushrooms and stuff caps with cooked Italian sausage and top with a generous amount of the potato mixture.
- Spread olive oil and minced garlic on bottom of walled cookie sheet or baking dish. Place mushrooms on top.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan over the top of the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 8.2 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 272 mg sodium. Full nutrition