Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 313
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels; crumble when cool enough to handle.
- Coat the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine corn, red bell pepper, half-and-half, butter, sugar, salt, black pepper, and half the crumbled bacon in the slow cooker; stir well.
- Cook on High for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir cream cheese into corn mixture; cook until cheese melts, about 10 more minutes. Stir well and top with remaining bacon before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 313 calories; 23.9 20 5.9 57 404 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
Very good! I added one chopped jalapeno pepper and it was a huge hit.
I unfortunately did not enjoy this as I had hoped. Too much cream cheese that left a bad after taste. I would cut the cream cheese in half.
I'm definitely not a fan of slow cooker recipes, but this one worked, although I'm not convinced that it couldn't be done just as easily on top of the stove. Regardless, it tastes good, we like...
I doubled it for a large family gathering; rounding up the corn to 5 small bags (10 cups), bacon to the full package and 3 containers of chive and onion cream cheese. It was delicious and quic...
I loved this recipe! I left the bacon out just because Thanksgiving already has an obscene amount of calories. I also used canned corn and it cut down the cooking time. It was awesome even w...
My family loves this recipe. It has become a staple for Easter dinner.
Great recipe! I made it for a family get together and everyone loved it. I used 4 small bags of frozen corn and a whole red bell pepper. I left out the bacon and it still came out great.
This was delicious. Corn is the only vegetable my family will eat so what a treat to have a variation! A keeper.
This recipe was excellent! Only thing substitution (because My grocers didnt have) was I subbed Allouette "garlic & herb" spread for the "onion & chive" cream cheese.