Ingredients1 h servings 494
- Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat.
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Add yellow bell pepper and onion; cook until onion begins to soften, about 5 minutes. Mix in olives and capers until combined. Stir in mozzarella cheese until melted. Remove from heat and stir in feta cheese.
- Spread each hoagie roll with 1 tablespoon artichoke aioli. Evenly distribute the chicken mixture among the 4 sandwiches. Sprinkle each sandwich with 1 tablespoon basil.
- Editor's Note:
- Here's the recipe for Artichoke Aioli.
- The nutrition information for this sandwich does not include the artichoke aioli.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 494 calories; 20.8 40.6 34.7 85 1185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Quick and easy! nutrition very Tasty, scrumptious, yummy, family loved it.
Pretty great, tastes awesome and very filling. It only seemed like a lot of cheese to me, so I used only 200g of mozzarella and about 100g of feta - which turned out to be more than enough! Depe...
Really good! Didn't say when to put the tomatoes in, so I put them in with the olives.
At first I did not think that I was going to even like the sandwich. I had the ingredients and I decided to make it. Let me say it seems time-consuming but it really is not. The artichoke aio...
Nice blend of vegetables, cheeses, and chicken. We skipped the olives. It was very good.