Ingredients35 m servings 696 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- Heat butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic in the hot oil-butter mixture until slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a separate skillet; cook and stir chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to onion mixture.
- Pour white wine into chicken-onion mixture; bring to a simmer. Add tomatoes, parsley, red pepper flakes, and linguine; mix well. Simmer until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes. Squeeze lemon halves over mixture; toss.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 696 calories; 16 g fat; 95.6 g carbohydrates; 41.6 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 251 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper & Italian seasoning, cooked the chicken in the butter and oil for a few minutes and then added the onion, garlic and mushrooms. I didn't see the point in...
Needed something quick and easy, but different. We eat a LOT of chicken and even though there are gazillion recipes out there, it can sometimes get boring ;) Followed recipe almost to a T... Use...
Liked the sauce a lot. I did add a bit more wine than called for and also a few dashes of basil. The only real complaint I have about the recipe is that the sauce was very thin and wouldn't st...
This was really good! I did not use mushrooms or pepper flakes and it was still really flavorful. The 2nd time I made it, I breaded & pan fried the chicken. Added a nice dimension, but took more...
Love, love, love this recipe. I follow the recipe 99% but I do use boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts and serve over whole wheat angel hair. I love that it is easy to make with...