Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 370
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 8-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; press into an 8-inch springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a bowl until smooth; stir beer into cream cheese mixture until batter is thin and smooth. Pour batter over graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is puffed and set in the middle, 40 to 60 minutes. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips and cream in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Pour over cooled cheesecake. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe can also be used for eight 6-ounce ramekins lined with parchment tabs. Cut parchment strips 2 inches wide and 8 inches long and line ramekins before pressing in crumbs.
Per Serving: 370 calories; 27.5 28.8 5.2 95 208 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1