Ingredients40 m servings 318 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Heat semisweet chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for about 10 minutes. Lightly beat eggs into cooled chocolate mixture.
- Whisk chocolate-butter mixture, buttermilk, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; form a well in the center of the flour mixture. Stir chocolate mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Fold chocolate chips into batter. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 18 minutes.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 17 g fat; 39.7 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 237 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Didn't really appeal to me, too dry. Plus the "Probiotic" benefit is zero after being in a 400 degree oven.
We liked these. I made half the recipe and got 8 generous sized muffins. I used fat free Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and added 2 tbs instant coffee because I like how it enhances t...
It's doubtful that probiotics would survive 18 minutes at 400 degrees!
Love all the chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks yummy. Can't wait to try it!!!!!! :)