Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean. Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Use paring knife or apple corer to remove a small, 1" deep circle from the centre of each cupcake.
- Place 1 teaspoon of Raspberry Pie Filling in the cavity of each cupcake.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) White Chocolatey Raspberry Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost top of cupcakes with the White Chocolatey Raspberry frosting you just created and garnish with white chocolate curls.
- You can fill your cupcakes with the Raspberry Pie Filling by using a small spoon or by putting the filling in a piping bag and squeezing it into the centre of the cupcake.
ReviewsRead all reviews 1