White Chocolate Raspberry Torte
made it | 0 reviews |
Duncan Hines® Canada
"As if red velvet cake wasn't decadent enough, this delicious torte is topped with a white chocolate raspberry frosting."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 328 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (2 one-layer cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 8" round cake pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pans and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool completely and turn out of pans.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) White Chocolatey Raspberry Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of Raspberry Pie Filling with 1 cup of the White Chocolatey Raspberry frosting you just created. Mix well.
- Transfer remaining White Chocolatey Raspberry frosting to a piping bag with an open star tip.
- Divide Raspberry / White Chocolatey Raspberry Frosting mixture and spread half on top of each torte, stopping 1/2 inch from the edge of the cakes.
- Pipe a circle of the White Chocolatey Raspberry frosting around edge of each cake.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
- Create two cakes with this recipe or stack the two layers using the same design.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 14 g fat; 47.8 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 257 mg sodium. Full nutrition