Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 433 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 12" x 17" sided sheet pan.
- Mix Duncan Hines(R) French Vanilla Cake Mix, eggs, oil, champagne and water.
- Pour cake batter into prepared sheet pan and bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely and remove from pan by flipping pan upside down.
- With the long side of cake facing you, cut cake in half exactly down the middle, from top to bottom.
- You will now have 2 pieces of cake, each measuring 12" x 8.5".
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Strawberry Shortcake Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost the top only of one 12" x 8.5" piece of the cake with the Strawberry Shortcake frosting you just created.
- Place second half of cake on top of frosted half.
- Cut the layered cake into 12 rectangles and chill for 30 minutes.
- Decoratively frost tops of the Strawberry Champagne Cakes and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
- If you don't want to use Champagne, simply omit Champagne and instead use a total of 1 1/3 cups of water in the recipe.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 18.3 g fat; 57.7 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 358 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1