Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 whoopie pies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix Duncan Hines(R) Devils Food Cake Mix, flour, eggs, vegetable oil and water.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop batter onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Put no more than 6 to 8 on a sheet pan, as the batter will spread.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Orange Creme Flavour Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Repeat with second can and packet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the Orange Creme frosting you just created on the flat sides of half of the whoopie pies and top with remaining pies.
You might also like
- Store your whoopie pies between layers of wax paper to prevent them from sticking together.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.8 23.7 1.2 14 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2