Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 438
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cake cones)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Using a standard muffin/cupcake tin put a sheet of foil over whole pan, securing it around edges.
- Using a knife or skewer, poke a hole in foil above each muffin cup. Gently enlarge hole until ice cream cones just fit through it.
- Repeat for all cones. Your cones should now be supported by the foil.
- Fill cones two-thirds full with cake batter and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- As soon as cones come out of oven, use a skewer or toothpick to poke 3 holes in bottom of cone to let steam and moisture escape.
- Cool cones completely.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Chocolatey Mint Flavour Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Repeat with second can and packet.
- Mix the chopped chocolate into the Chocolatey Mint frosting you just created and transfer frosting to a piping bag with an open star decorator tip.
- Pipe the frosting in a swirling motion around your cones and serve.
You might also like
- Cake cones are best served the day they are made, as the cones will lose their crispness the next day.
Per Serving: 438 calories; 22.1 56.8 3 31 298 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2