Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 218
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour batter into prepared cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Cotton Candy Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost cupcakes with the Cotton Candy frosting you just created and sprinkle with coloured sugar.
- Garnish with pieces of cotton candy.
- Heat and moisture will affect the cotton candy; therefore, add your cotton candy garnish right before serving.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 9.2 32.4 1.3 23 177 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I havent made this yet but I look forward to making it and it being as good as it looks!!!
The cupcakes came out great, but do not put the cotton candy on the cupcakes until you are ready to serve because otherwise it melts into the frosting.