Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 357 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- Mix 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar and salt in small bowl.
- Place 2 tsp. of the graham cracker mixture in bottom of each cupcake liner. Use bottom of small juice glass to pack and flatten graham crust in liners.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until graham cracker layer is golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare cake batter as directed on package. Scoop cake batter on top of graham cracker crust, filling cupcake liner no more than two-thirds full.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then turn out of pans to finish cooling.
- Cut a cone-shaped piece from middle of cupcake. Do not cut through graham cracker layer.
- Put marshmallow fluff in a piping bag or plastic bag with the corner cut off and squeeze fluff into hollow of cupcake.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Chocolatey Marshmallow Flavour Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Repeat with second can and packet.
- Frost cupcakes with the Chocolatey Marshmallow frosting you just created.
- Sprinkle tops of cupcakes with extra graham cracker crumbs and garnish with a mini-marshmallow.
- To replicate the cupcakes in the photo, pipe frosting using a piping bag and large round decorator tip
Per Serving: 357 calories; 17 g fat; 49.1 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 266 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made these delicious cupcakes while babysitting a ten year old girl. We had so much fun decorating AND eating the dessert. We had leftover cake batter so we used it to make a small cake. We al...
Amazing!! My friends 15 yr. old made these this weekend and I can NOT wait to make them myself. She got many compliments from me :)