Chocolate Marshmallow Mug Cakes
made it | 0 reviews |
Duncan Hines® Canada
"We know you'll warm up to this recipe fast: A mug filled with rich chocolate cake topped with chocolatey marshmallow frosting."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 421 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 mug cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour oven-safe mugs.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Fill mugs two-thirds full with batter. Set mugs on a sheet pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let mugs cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Chocolatey Marshmallow Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Transfer the Chocolatey Marshmallow frosting you just created to a piping bag with an open star decorator tip.
- Pipe the frosting in a swirling motion. Garnish with mini-marshamallows and serve with a spoon.
- If you'd like a molten centre, use Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Decadent Cake Mix. Layer the Decadent pouch filling in between a bottom and a top layer of cake batter and bake.
Per Serving: 421 calories; 21.9 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 380 mg sodium. Full nutrition