Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 1 h servings 385 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13 inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- While cake is baking, combine evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and half-and-half. Mix well.
- Let cake cool completely. Using a skewer, poke many holes in top of cake.
- Pour half of milk mixture over cake. Cover cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate remaining milk mixture.
- The next day, pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Caramel Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost chilled cake with the Caramel frosting you just created.
- Cut cake into squares. Put a few tablespoons of milk mixture in bottom of a shallow bowl. Place a piece of cake on top and serve.
- Because the cake contains dairy, keep cake refrigerated before and after serving
Per Serving: 385 calories; 17.2 g fat; 52.4 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 289 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1