Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 197
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 brownie gems)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Mix 1 cup of toffee bits into batter.
- Spoon brownie batter into muffin tin, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Caramel Flavour Mix into can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Frost brownie gems with a dollop of the Caramel frosting you just created. Sprinkle remaining cup toffee bits on top as a garnish.
You might also like
- For variety, try other mix-ins instead of toffee bits, such as mini-chocolate chips, nuts or chopped-up cookies.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 9.9 26 1.1 18 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These are fantastic. Made them several times and they disappear in no time. I sprinkle peanut butter chips and milk chocolate chips on top of each