Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13 inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9" x 13" pan.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool completely and remove from pan.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Bubble Gum Flavour Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines(R) Frosting Creations(TM) Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Repeat with second packet and can.
- Frost cake with the Bubble Gum frosting you just created. Transfer any additional frosting to a piping bag with a decorator tip.
- Pipe borders and decorative elements. Decorate with candy and serve.
You might also like
- To unify your candy design, stick with either one shape of candies or a specific colour palette.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 18.5 54 1.8 45 277 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Awesome! The creamy frosting went so good with the spongy cake that came out perfect and sweet. The cake was beautiful and made me think of the Candy Land board. It is a great cake for girls' bi...