Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 638
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Put lentils in a small pot with enough water to just cover; cook on medium heat until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Set lentils aside to cool.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Cook salmon under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Chop salmon and set aside to cool.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat; cook bacon in skillet until crisp, 7 to 10 minutes. Chop bacon and set aside to cool.
- Mix cooled lentils, salmon, bacon, red onion, mozzarella, and cucumber together in a large bowl.
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; drizzle over the lentil mixture and stir gently to coat.
Per Serving: 638 calories; 37 36.2 38.5 98 271 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made a few minor changes, so I am rating it as I prepared it, not as written. Changes: I used a 7.5 oz can of salmon instead of a 5 oz fillet. I doubled all the other ingredients except the on...