Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 323 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings (1 small meat loaf)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Mix ground beef with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl; form mixture into a loaf and place into prepared baking dish.
- Bring root beer, raisins, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup to a boil in a saucepan; reduce heat and simmer until flavors have blended and raisins are plump, about 5 minutes. Pour raisin sauce over meat loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meat loaf is no longer pink inside and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I like to mix a few raisins into the meat loaf for added flavor. Also, baked beans are a great side dish.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 13.4 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 20.3 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 823 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
it was a really good recipe, not to sweet, but the meatloaf shrunk in the oven.
Other than using a little fresh, sauteed onion and garlic, and cutting back on the raising a little, made as written and loved it.