Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 101 cals
- Heat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and dry gelatin mix. Beat egg whites in medium bowl with mixer on high speed 5 min. or until soft peaks form. Add sugar mixture, 1 Tbsp. at a time, beating constantly until stiff peaks form. Gently stir in lemon juice and cornstarch until blended.
- Spread into 8-inch circle on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours. Cool completely.
- Transfer meringue to plate just before serving; top with remaining ingredients.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 2.9 g fat; 15.6 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 28 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a great and simple recipe. I made one change instead of Cool Whip on top I used vanilla pudding and it worked great. Will do again but will try another jelly flavour.
This was a great recipe! We all enjoyed it very much. Used real whipped cream. Enjoy!! Just made this again. The whole family just devoured it. It's nice, light, and very easy. However, i...