Hawaiian Cookie Balls
made it | 0 reviews |
"Cookie balls made with crushed cookies, instant pudding, and pineapple are rolled in coconut or dipped in white chocolate for a little taste of the islands."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 109 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Combine pineapple and dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Shape into 32 (1-inch) balls. Roll 16 balls in coconut; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Dip remaining balls in melted chocolate; add to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm.
- * 40 shortbread cookies yields about 3 cups crumbs.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls:
- Add cookie balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll cookie balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with fork letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4.9 g fat; 14.9 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 103 mg sodium. Full nutrition