Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 529 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press 1 pie crust each into the bottom of two 9-inch pie pans.
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and eggs together in a large bowl. Roughly chop the pepperoni, sweet capicola and hot capicola; fold in chopped meats. Spoon half the mixture into each of the 2 prepared pie pans.
- Top each pie with a pie crust, crimping the edges together creating a seal. Brush the top of each pie with egg white.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 45 to 60 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 40.1 g fat; 22.5 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 82 mg cholesterol; 804 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this Easter morning, instead of the hams, I used a pound of fresh Italian sausage, pan fried and crumbled first. No leftovers here!
Simple and delicious! I only made 1 pie, so I halved all the ingredients, which worked out great. I'm used to having/making this w. bread dough, so I wasn't sure about using pie crust, but I was...