Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 529
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press 1 pie crust each into the bottom of two 9-inch pie pans.
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and eggs together in a large bowl. Roughly chop the pepperoni, sweet capicola and hot capicola; fold in chopped meats. Spoon half the mixture into each of the 2 prepared pie pans.
- Top each pie with a pie crust, crimping the edges together creating a seal. Brush the top of each pie with egg white.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 45 to 60 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 529 calories; 40.1 22.5 19.1 82 804 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this Easter morning, instead of the hams, I used a pound of fresh Italian sausage, pan fried and crumbled first. No leftovers here!
Simple and delicious! I only made 1 pie, so I halved all the ingredients, which worked out great. I'm used to having/making this w. bread dough, so I wasn't sure about using pie crust, but I was...
I grew up eating this every year, my Nana would make it. The only difference is we used very thin pizza dough instead of pie crust and we add chopped boiled egg to the filling - -its an excellen...