Ingredients1 h servings 695
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken tenderloins into flour mixture, seal the bag, and shake to coat.
- Beat egg and half-and-half thoroughly in a shallow bowl. Mix seasoned break crumbs, panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley in another bowl. Dip floured chicken tenderloins into beaten egg, let excess egg drip off, then press chicken into crumb mixture to coat. Let chicken stand for 10 minutes to set coating.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook chicken tenderloins until the juices run clear, chicken is no longer pink inside, and coating is golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Bring water and 1 tablespoon salt to a boil in a large pot; stir angel hair pasta into boiling water. Cook pasta, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Pour 3/4 cup marinara sauce into prepared baking dish; top sauce with cooked angel hair pasta. Pour remaining 3/4 cup sauce over pasta and arrange chicken tenderloins over sauce. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese topping is melted and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with a tossed salad and crusty rolls, garlic toast or bread sticks. My preferred storebought sauce is Kroger® brand Napolitana sauce.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 695 calories; 24.6 79.6 40.8 121 3504 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 29
This is great. I am kind of a spice wimp, so I was afraid of the cayenne but gave it a whirl as written and I'm surprised at how mild it ended up being. It has just the right amount of seasoni...
This recipe was the best chicken parm I've ever made. The chicken was ridiculously tender! Only thing I didn't do was put the pasta in the oven, I just put the chicken in the oven and then put i...
Made this for Valentine's dinner with my husband--he and I loved it! Will definitely make this again.
Yummy! I instead used 3 chicken breast and beat them with a meat pounder and cut each in half. I did not use the cayenne pepper and used more black pepper instead because my husband does not lik...
I'm basing my review on just the chicken. I halved the recipe, but I floured it as written, crumbed it as written, and then just melted a little fontina cheese on the chicken in the pan. I tho...
Didn't use the cayenne, but still so delicious!! I will make it again definitely!
We enjoyed this! Absolutely delicious! I used wheat spaghetti, and I baked for 25 minutes. That was the only difference, Oh so good!