Ingredients13 h 5 m servings 610 cals
- Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels moistened with water; cook in microwave until soft, about 20 seconds.
- Stir mushroom soup, taco sauce, green chiles, and green onions together in a bowl. Fold chicken into the soup mixture.
- Spread chicken mixture into each tortilla, sprinkle small amount of cheese over portion of the chicken mixture, and roll the tortilla around the filling; place with the seam side down in the prepared baking dish. Spread remaining chicken mixture over the rolled tortillas. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; refrigerate at least 12 hours to overnight.
- Remove baking dish from refrigerator. Keep dish at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until the cheese begins to brown along the edges, about 15 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 610 calories; 22.9 g fat; 67.6 g carbohydrates; 45.9 g protein; 113 mg cholesterol; 2303 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
There's nothing special about these, but they're good. I actually came across this recipe while trying to eat from my fridge, pantry and freezer. The only thing I didn't have on-hand was the cre...
Put it in oven right away, still came out great. Took it to my cooking teacher and got an 98% with no changes to the recipe. She said I could've got a 100 if I put more cheese
I used 2 tsp Mexican spice instead of canned chilies; added 1 small can of mushrooms and 1 small can of spinach then covered casserole with a can of red enchilada sauce before putting cheese on ...
Family loved it! I obviously added black olives to half because I’m a fan and my husband and son are not. I also added a can of diced tomato and I shredded the chicken (using the mixer/beater me...
I liked this. I dont cook with canned soup much anymore, but this made for an easy sauce compared to my scratch recipe. I used Trader Joes Homemade tortillas, their 12 oz salsa verde, and sharp ...