Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 90
- Combine ground pork, eggs, soy sauce, green onions, garlic, and ginger in a large mixing bowl; using gloves, mix together with your hands until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Using a 1 teaspoon cookie scoop or a teaspoon, form pork mixture into small meatballs.
- Cook meatballs in small batches in boiling water until they float to the top and stay there for 3 minutes. Remove cooked meatballs from water with a slotted spoon.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can do a variety of things with these meatballs:
- Brown the meatballs in a frying pan, eat with rice or stir fry.
- Add meatballs to soup.
- Refrigerate or freeze any meatballs that you do not wish to use at this time.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 6 0.8 7.8 45 328 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These are really a nice Asian meatball! Even my 7 year old loved them, and she's very picky. They were super liquify, I did add about 1/2 C of crushed pork rinds (lol sounds disgusting, but it...
My family really enjoyed these! We'll definitely make them again!
Fantastic! The only thing they need as a finishing touch is an Asian sauce. Sukiyaki sauce and peanut sauce pair nicely with these.
Boiled meal balls didn't sound appetizing to me so I baked them. Easy peasy. My husband rated this 5 stars and he never rates anything 5 stars. This was a big hit.