Cherry Ginger Infused Tea
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 68 cals
- Combine cherries and ginger slices in a glass bowl. Sprinkle sugar over the cherries mixture and cover with 2 cups filtered water.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours to overnight.
- Bring 2 cups filtered water nearly to a boil; pour over tea bags in a pitcher. Steep tea for 90 seconds. Squeeze tea bags into pitcher and discard bags.
- Strain cherry-ginger water into pitcher with green tea, squeezing out excess liquid. Serve with lemon slices and lemon juice.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the cherries and ginger. The actual amount of calories consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 68 calories; 0.4 g fat; 17.6 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 8 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Good taste! Cherries make a cute garnish, but you need plenty of ice cubes in the glass for them to rest on because they tend to sink!
Omg, is this ever good! I will make this again and again and again! I added a drop of vanilla extract, also.
5/3/2016 I cut the recipe down to 2 servings. It seems to me that this is supposed to be served as a hot tea, so that's what I did tonight. But I noticed another reviewer served it iced, so I w...