Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 279 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Mold the pie crust to fit the pan. It may be thin in some spots; that's ok, just try to get it as even as possible.
- Beat butter and brown sugar together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat 1 egg into the butter until completely blended; repeat with the second egg.
- Mix flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to pumpkin mixture and beat to combine. Fold butterscotch chips and pecans into the mixture; pour into the pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 279 calories; 12.7 g fat; 37.3 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 255 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1