Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 437
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix apple pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl until whipped and smooth. Stir apple pie filling mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon apple-cream cheese mixture into each tortilla; roll tortilla around filling. Arrange rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, water, butter, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Spread sauce over rolled tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the top rack until enchiladas are bubbling, about 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 12.8 77.3 5.3 29 370 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
My raison d'être was to find a use for half-a-dozen big old apples. When I saw the title I knew I'd also found meaning for some lonely freezer-burned tortillas. ?Warmed the peeled apple chunks/...
So yummy!!! Made some whipped cream with cinnamon and it complemented it perfectly!
Good when eaten warm right out of the oven, but not so much the next day. Oven time was only 35 minutes.
I just made this and it’s awesome! The only thing I changed up is using a masher to break up the apple slices in the pie filling since I didn’t want any big chunks. I did find it just a bit to...
I loved this recipe. Made it for a family gathering, and it was a hit. Cooked a little less time than specified, about 40 minutes, watched until it browned nicely. Any longer and the sugar pour-...
I was having company and was searching for an easy dessert. This was simple, yet delicious!! I had made cilantro lime chicken tacos in the crockpot for dinner. This was a great way to end a de...
I found this very easy to put together and so beautiful after baking. I took it to a potluck and cut each roll into smaller pieces. What a huge hit! No idea how it tasted the next day because...
Very yummy. I used 3 cups homemade apple sauce instead of the pie filling because I had apples to use up. The filling was really runny, but worked well when cooked. The sauce was good. I like th...