Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 437
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix apple pie filling, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a separate bowl until whipped and smooth. Stir apple pie filling mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon apple-cream cheese mixture into each tortilla; roll tortilla around filling. Arrange rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix white sugar, brown sugar, water, butter, cornstarch, and vanilla extract in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes. Spread sauce over rolled tortillas.
- Bake in the preheated oven on the top rack until enchiladas are bubbling, about 50 minutes.
Per Serving: 437 calories; 12.8 77.3 5.3 29 370 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
So yummy!!! Made some whipped cream with cinnamon and it complemented it perfectly!
My raison d'être was to find a use for half-a-dozen big old apples. When I saw the title I knew I'd also found meaning for some lonely freezer-burned tortillas. ?Warmed the peeled apple chunks/...
Good when eaten warm right out of the oven, but not so much the next day. Oven time was only 35 minutes.
I loved this recipe. Made it for a family gathering, and it was a hit. Cooked a little less time than specified, about 40 minutes, watched until it browned nicely. Any longer and the sugar pour-...
I was having company and was searching for an easy dessert. This was simple, yet delicious!! I had made cilantro lime chicken tacos in the crockpot for dinner. This was a great way to end a de...
I found this very easy to put together and so beautiful after baking. I took it to a potluck and cut each roll into smaller pieces. What a huge hit! No idea how it tasted the next day because...
Yummy recipe, but it made way more filling than I expected. Way more than just a 13x9” pan. And they stuck to the bottom of the pans so that they were difficult to get out. They were very impres...
I just made this and it’s awesome! The only thing I changed up is using a masher to break up the apple slices in the pie filling since I didn’t want any big chunks. I did find it just a bit to...