Ingredients25 m servings 332
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with olive oil.
- Arrange flounder fillets on prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes and sprinkle evenly with dill. Continue baking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 2 minutes more.
- Stir sour cream, capers, and lemon zest in a bowl; season with salt. Serve fish with lemon wedges and sour cream caper sauce.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 15.3 2.3 44.2 137 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Delish! I didn’t have fresh dill, so I just sprinkled the fish with what I thought was a reasonable amount of dried. The caper sauce was simple, yet full of flavor. The fish only needs a thi...
I've made this recipe three times now. It's a really good BASIC recipe, but as with all things, I made some changes. I add some liquid (about a teaspoon) of the liquid that the capers are in...
We weren't a fan of this. The sauce had a strange taste from the capers I believe. I masked it a bit by adding Parmesan cheese, which helped some, but it still wasn't great. My husband took one...
Waste of good gulf flounder and caper. Very poor directions particularly oven times.