Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 405
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine extra-virgin olive oil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and parsley in a large zip lock bag; add cut red potatoes and shake until potatoes are covered.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil; lightly cover with oil. Arrange potatoes on cookie sheet. Bake potatoes, flipping every 20 minutes, until golden brown, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer fries to a large bowl.
- Whisk brown gravy mix with chicken broth in a saucepan, place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, whisking often. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 1 minute, continuing to whisk. Let stand off the heat for 1 minute for gravy to thicken.
- Layer cheese curds over fries and top with prepared gravy.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute low-sodium beef or vegetable broth instead of the chicken broth if desired.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 23.1 33.7 16.7 50 1061 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I tried poutine for the first time on a trip to Canada last year and just started having a huge craving for it now. Glad I came across this recipe. I started making it before I finished readin...
This was well liked by my family. I like showing them the world via the dinner plate. Roasting the potatoes instead of frying them was good way to show them this without overwhelming them wit...